Information about Student MC

Our opening hours, making appointments, LSP permission, doctor's assistant, complaint form & medicines along on a trip

Opening hours

The GP practice is open from Monday to Friday between 8.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.

After office hours (weekend/evening/night) you can go to the General practice center Gelderse Vallei in Ede. This is only for medical problems which are urgent and cannot wait until the next day.

General practice center Gelderse Vallei in Ede
T: 0318-200800 (You always have to call first for an appointment)

You can find the GP station at the emergency room at Hospital Gelderse Vallei, together with the Emergency Department, the service pharmacy and the dentist post. The address of the hospital is Willy Brandtlaan 10 in Ede. Follow the signs to the emergency room.

Making appointments

Appointments can be made (only after registration) 

You can make an appointment with us:
8.00 to 10.00 hrs
11.00 to 12.30 hrs
In the afternoon, you can leave a callback request with the digital assistant. More information can be found under the news section. 
phone 0317-466 600 (for emergency: dial 1)

She will ask you what the reason of your visit will be. This is to determine the urgency and to determine wether an appointment is necessary. Sometimes only her medical advice is is sufficient. 

When you have made an appointment and you will not appear without canceling, you will be charged € 25, -. You can not claim this from your insurer.

Cancellation of appointments during practice support must be at least 24 hours in advance. If you call later, € 25 will be charged.

Online register Online appointment

DUTCH Health care system

For more information about the healthcare system in the Netherlands check this short and informative film.


Doctors assistant

The doctor's assistant is the first person you speak when you call us.

The assistant is also doing a consultation hour for:

  • Cervical Smears
  • Syringing ears
  • Checking urine for a bladder infection
  • Sexual Health Checks
  • Injections
  • Wound dressings
  • Blood pressure
  • ECG / Doppler measurements
  • 24-hour blood pressure
  • Heart rate recording
  • Removal of sutures/clips

Complaint form

A complaint? Discuss your dissatisfaction with your doctor.

If you are dissatisfied, we appreciate that you discuss this with us. When we are aware of your dissatisfaction, we can try to solve it for you.
If this is difficult for you or you do not agree with us, you can discuss your complaint with an independent and impartial complaints officer. The complaints officer will work with you to find a solution to your complaint or problem. The complaints officer can try to mediate the complaint. The complaints officer does not choose a party and therefore has no opinion. Everything you tell the complaints officer is confidential. You can use the complaint form on the SKGE website. The complaints officer can be reached by telephone 088 0229190.
More information can be found in the folder in the waiting room and on

Complaint form

Medicine on travel

Users of medicines that fall under the Opium Act can not just take them abroad. This requires a Schengen declaration.

Tips for travel travel vaccination

© Student MC 2019  |  Privacy Statement Webdesign: Web Made Easy